“Like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to win great prizes!
To enter via Facebook, select the "Contest" icon and enter your contact information
Once we hit 400 “likes” on Facebook and 400 followers on Twitter we will start to give away prizes! We will then give away further prizes for every 200 new “likes” or follows, so stay a fan and you are eligible for every drawing.
The more friends you refer to “like” us, the faster we give away more prizes… so share with everyone!
- Original paintings by artist Robert Ives (examples of his work can be seen on this site)
- Misconceived Films Toques (knit beanie caps for those not from Canada)
- HD Webcams
- Stormtech Cirrus H2xtreme Bonded Jackets (Men's and Women's)
- Stormtech Executive Series Attache Case
Complete details of the clothing prizes can be found at our online store
Terms and Conditions for Swag Giveaway Contest:
- Promotion open to all fans of the "On Infertile Ground" Facebook site and/or followers of Twitter account @infertileground, entrants must be of legal age in their jurisdiction to enter the contest. Winners will be chosen by random draw.
- Winners will be notified via email and required to send back an address to receive the prize. If winners do not respond to claim the prize within 48 (forty-eight) hours, we will offer the prize to a runner-up.
- No prize substitutions by contestants. Prizes may be substituted by the sponsor.
- The "On Infertile Ground" team reserves the right to disqualify anyone who, in their opinion, has tampered with or disrupted the entry process or operation of this contest or violated the rules. If the contest cannot be run as planned for any reason, including technical problems, sponsors reserve the right to cancel, curtail, modify or suspend the contest. In the event the contest is terminated early, winners will be selected from all eligible entries received at the time of termination.
- This promotion is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by Facebook. You understand you are providing your information to "On Infertile Ground" and not Facebook.